Friday, September 03, 2010

"Thought I'd send this rather than invading the forum with OT posts.

QUOTE
More important than knowledge of forum and its people is friendship and respect of each other.


I'm sure you know that respect is earned, and that friendships is a choice rather than mandatory.

To be fair, I probably haven't earned yours' (and most likely many others') respect and many probably wouldn't want me as a friend. That's OK and not the end of the world.

The feelings I have towards the forum (and some of its inhabitants) are deep-rooted and goes a long way back. Some of reasons are known by only a handful. Suffice to say I had been wronged, it was proven I was wronged and yet I never received an apology from the individuals concerned.

I don't want this PM to be a novel-length explanation (which you may understand since I think you know I'm the kinda guy that is succint and to-the-point). I know I have been an ass at times but I have my reasons, reasons that you may not fully understand.

Last but not least, I posted on my FB profile the words "The list of people that don't like me is long but insignificant; and the list of people that likes me is short but distinguished."

Thanks for reading. Have a good weekend.
"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home